Supplementary/Remedial classes – Students at our school – (Supplemental program) Although the course at our school is really efficient; There will always be one or two students who will show more difficulties in some skills of the language than the others during the classes. In order to enhance those students’ level of Portuguese skills, we help them by serving their individual needs through our REMEDIAL CLASSES which can be either grammar, reading, listening, writing, pronouncing or speaking. This way, those students won’t feel left behind.
Non-Students – (Compensatory program) The aim of this program is to help students overcome learning problems and increase academic achievements. It also requires involvement of the student school teacher ( in case the student learns Portuguese in a different school than Português Carioca), and parents, if necessary.
About the classes
- The teacher will prepare a Supplemental program in accordance with the student(s)’s needs
- The teacher will be in contact with the student’s teacher (for Non-students)
- The teacher will prepare extra material, if necessary
- The teacher will ensure that the student feels self- confidence while learning
- The classes are proven to be both effective and beneficial by helping students improving their overall Portuguese competence.